Arduino / Atmel
This section is dedicated to hardware oriented pages / project based on Atmel micro-controller and Arduino (UNO).
I personally thing that Arduino IDE is to much abstract. Not all functions of Atmel micro-controller can be used by this software. That's why I don't use Arduino IDE and my projects are based on
avr-gcc. I am using
avrdude to burn code to mCPU. This software work with Arduino like boot loader and also with direct connection using ISP (this require avr dragon or compatible board).
Articles are divided to following sections:
How to ...
- Arduino: How to compile and flash project
- Arduino: How to modify fuses
- Arduino: Restore Arduino UNO bootloader using avr dragon
- Arduino: Pinout
- Arduino: How to control a HD44780 based character LCD
- Arduino: How to control a KS0108 based graphic LCD